Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Post!

This is my first post! I'm so excited. Just a little about me, my name is Amanda but I like being called Mandy. So just call me Mandy. :) Im really outgoing and friendly. My family and friends are my life, and I have an amazing boyfriend. I also have 2 dogs. A doberman named Kujo and a yorkie named Chloe. They are my babies. :) Well one thing I love doing is entering contests! :) On my blog I am going to talk about my life, contests, tips, and might even have giveaways of my own. ;) Look forward to blogging! :)

So speaking of giveaways, Ive entered an awesome one. I really hope I win it. Its a contest to win Crest 3D 2 Hour Express Whitestrips.Ive used white strips before and omg they are amazing! They made my teeth look soo white. They are just so pricey, but its worth it. ;) Go over to http://chicnsavvyreviews.net/ and enter the contest. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment